Software Development Application Modernization
Project & Portfolio Management Tool
Over the years managers of most enterprises have worked with a host of inefficient, cumbersome, costly, and restrictive PPM tools.
Together with our customer, the professional team of project managers, we work on a complex and ongoing application to drive projects and programs, reduce PM/PMO administration, and enhance the visibility of change activities across the enterprise.
The customer hired our company back in 2016 to create the Gantt Chart functionality. We both felt great working together, so we became technical partners.
1. Home Dashboard with a comprehensive overview of current projects and their stakeholders, budget, status, and dates; items (issues, risks, dependencies, wbs, actions); all boards, their statuses, progress, and due dates.
2. Admin Portal to adjust the application settings according to the organization’s needs.
3. Gantt Chart, a classical tool for project planning.
4. Program risk quadrant.
5. Budget editor to plan and manage project budgets effortlessly.
6. Kanban board.
7. Pipeline ideas management system.
8. Resource management system to manage the availability of each person involved in a project.
9. In-built messaging and chatbot to guide users through the application.
Using Angular 9 and Angular Material to create consistent and beautiful user interface components (navigation, data tables, buttons, etc.), we are building a simple and friendly working environment. The idea to collect the information about projects, their statuses, progress, items, boards, etc. and management tools in one place isn’t new but the larger application is, the harder it is to keep it simple. Now, the Jellyfish.tech team is focused on constantly improving the usability of the application, bringing together the set of tools for a specific purpose on one screen for better management.See project
3 Frontend Developers 2 Backend Developers Quality Assurance
Director & Principal Consultant at Level35
The Jellyfish.tech team was a great find, they have been brilliant in turning our concepts into reality. We visually design the concepts in wireframes and the team is always able to turn that into code and deliver. This has helped to broaden our thinking and designs to areas we didn’t think possible. We consider Jellyfish.tech to be part of our virtual team, and enjoy working with the Jellyfish.tech assigned PM who is diligent and pragmatic. We look forward to a long and productive relationship with them. Some of the 'not so sexy work' has been a major refactoring of code and system architecture that allows OneViewPPM to scale from 100s of projects and users to 1000s. This has been successfully undertaken and not impacted existing system users in part due to Jellyfish.tech's work.
Have the project idea in mind?
Contact Jellyfish.tech for estimation!